Friday, December 4, 2015

ARTICLE: Why Most Institutions Don't Use Prospect Researchers Effectively

Yes, I'm still here!  Sorry, but there just hasn't been a lot to post lately.  I've helped with a few classes, so that information has appeared in my recent posts.  However, it's been awhile since there's been some good insight into the field of Prospect Research.  Our good friend, Armando Zumaya, has come through once again with an article I highly recommend reading!

Disconnect: Why Most Institutions Don't Use Prospect Researchers Effectively

Fortunately, I work at an institution which makes values prospect research and the role it plays in fundraising and helping to keep our operation running smoothly (think database updates and reporting).  I've also been fortunate enough to hire a talented addition to assist with Prospect Research.

Finally, last but certainly not least, Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment